As used in these Terms, the following terms shall have the meaning set forth below:
- Confidential Information shall mean all information and materials furnished by a party which: (a) if in written format is marked as confidential, or (b) if disclosed verbally is noted as confidential at time of disclosure, or (c) in the absence of either (a) or (b) is information which a reasonable party would deem to be non-public information and confidential. Confidential Information shall include, but not be limited to information regarding Users and/or Visitors, all types of data, Personal Information, Sensitive Personal Information, ideas, business plans, projections, marketing data and other similar information of Garekars MD, documentation, the existence and contents of this Agreement, whether such is transmitted in writing, orally, visually, (e.g. video terminal display) or on magnetic media, and shall include all proprietary information, customer and prospect lists, trade secrets, or intellectual property rights such as trade names, trademarks, copyright, patents, designs, know-how, concepts, drawings, flow charts, diagrams and other intellectual property relating to the subject matter of this Agreement owned by Garekars MD.
- Products refer to those productssold over the counter which are available for sale on the Platform and which may be introduced, added or amended from time to time.
- Services refer to the service of facilitating the sale of Products offered through the Platform.
- Usershall mean any person who is competent to contract under applicable laws and who signs up and registers as a user on the Platform for availing the Products and Services.
- Visitor refers to any individual/entity who browses or accesses the Platform, but has not registered as a User.
- All other capitalized terms shall have the meaning ascribed to them in the Other Terms.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Information Provided to Us:
We receive and store Personal Information/Sensitive Personal Information (i.e. includes information that whether on its own or in combination with other information may be used to readily identify or contact the Users and Visitors) and Non-Personal Information.
- Personal Information/Sensitive Personal Information:
You will be required to provide certain Personal/Sensitive Personal Information when creating an account on the Platformwhich would help determine your eligibility to avail the Products and Services offered by the Platformsuch as your name, age or documents for proof of age,email, delivery address, mobile number etc. Youmay also providefinancial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details, password, (Sensitive Personal Information)to use the Platform and Services offered therein. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular Service or feature. Importantly, we only collect Personal Information/Sensitive Personal Information about you that we consider necessary for achieving the purpose of communicating with you and offering the Products and Services available on this Platform.
- Non-Personal Information:
Information Collected Automatically: When you use the Platform as a User or Visitor, we receive and record information on our server logs from your browser or mobile, including but not limited to your device hardware model, browser type, IP address, operating system version, unique device identifiers, type of device you use, the mobile network information,geographic location, the URL that you just came from, your computer browser information, your ISP, and other technical information. We may also collect information about how your device has interacted with the Platform, including the pages accessed and links clicked. We treat this data as Non-Personal Information, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law.
USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
- Use of Personal/Sensitive Personal Information:
- We will use and store Personal/ Sensitive Personal Informationto:
- To enable you to use the Platform and our Services;
- To deliver Products to you or other third party;
- to maintain, and improve our Services, including, for example, to provide Services you request (and send related information), develop new features, provide customer support to You, send updates and administrative messages, develop safety features, authenticate users and customize your experience;
- to improve our marketing and promotional efforts;
- inform you about online and offline offers, services, and updates;
- to analyze Platform usage and improve customer experience’
- market and promote the Service and for the internal operational and administrative purposes of the Service,
- respond to your emails or letters, or any other correspondence about your activities or postings on Platform;
- to provide you with a smooth, efficient, safe and customized experience while using the Platform;
- use the information in order to comply with country laws and regulations; and
- to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote safe interactions and correspondence and detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity.
- Use of Non-Personal Information:
- OUR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Only the persons authorized by us shall have access to your Personal Information and Sensitive Information. Please find below the following circumstances under which and people to whom we would share your Information from time-to-time:
- Disclosure of Personal Information:
- Other third parties with your consent.
- We reserve the right to use or disclose Personal Information and any other information we collect in connection with the Service offered through the Platform if (i) We believe that there is a significant/ real/ imminent threat or risk to your health, safety or life or to the health, safety or life of any other person or the public; (ii) to any successor to our business, including as a result of any merger, acquisition, asset sale or similar transaction, (iii) \to any law enforcement, judicial authority, governmental or regulatory authority, to the extent required by law or legal process, or (iv) if in our reasonable discretion, such use or disclosure is necessary to enforce or protect our legal rights or to protect third parties.
- Disclosure of Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We may disclose other Non-Personally Identifiable Information including aggregate information to third party advertisers and advertising agencies, partners, and other parties in order for us and such third parties to analyze (a) the performance of, to operate and improve the Services offered through the Platform and (b) the behavior ofUsers and to target offers and services to other users and depending upon their requirements. We may also disclose, use or publish this information for promoting the Services offered under the Platform. These third parties are subject to confidentiality agreements with us and other legal restrictions that prohibit their use of the information we provide them for any other purpose except to facilitate the specific outsourced operation, unless you have explicitly agreed or given your prior permission to them for additional uses.
- STORING YOUR INFORMATION
Our retention periods for personal data are based on business needs and legal requirements. We retain personal data for as long as is necessary for the processing purpose(s) (including for purposes of meeting any legal, administrative, accounting, or other reporting requirements)for which the information was collected, and any other permissible, related purpose. When personal data is no longer needed, we either irreversibly anonymize the data (and we may further retain and use the anonymized information) or securely destroy the data.
- ACCESS OR CHANGE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may review, correct, update, change or delete your information at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To protect your privacy and security, we will verify your identity before granting access or making changes to your Personal Information.
Even after you remove information from the Platform, copies of that information may remain viewable elsewhere, to the extent it has been shared with others or it was otherwise distributed pursuant to your privacy settings. Removed and deleted information may remain on backup media for up to one hundred and eighty (180) days prior to being deleted from our servers or for a period as required by law.
- SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take reasonable security measures and procedures, and as specified by applicable law, to maintain appropriate physical, technical and administrative security to help prevent loss, misuse, or unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of Personal Information. While we take these reasonable efforts to safeguard your Personal Information, you acknowledge and agree that no system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.We shall, however, not be liable to any user for any loss, damage (whether direct, indirect, consequential or incidental) or harm caused to the user due to the unauthorized access or misuse of the Personal or Sensitive Information by any third party.You agree and undertake that you shall not hold Garekars MD liable therefore in any way. The use and storage of any information, including without limitation, password, account information, transaction activityand any other information available on your internet access device or computer or mobile phone is at your own risk and responsibility. You furthermore acknowledge and accept that Garekars MD may not encrypt all content or communications shared on the Platform.
- WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
If you have consented to the collection, use and/or disclosure of your Personal and Sensitive Information as identified in this Policy, you may withdraw the same at any time by communicating to us at the given below address under Clause XI.
- GRIEVANCE OFFICER
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, in case of any complaints or grievances you can contact:
- GOVERNING LAW
This Policy shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India. The courts at Delhi, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Policy.
Copyright © 2021Garekars MD Dermatology & Aesthetic Clinic All Rights Reserved